Apex Legends was updated to version 1.75 today by Respawn Entertainment. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update is mostly revolved around minor hotfixes for the game. Looks like Respawn Entertainment is trying to get some of the minor issues sorted before they deploy the next major patch, Emergence, on August 3. To know more about the changes including the fixes, get the patch notes below.
Apex Legends Update 1.75 Patch Notes
- Players becoming un-readied when changing legends in ranked queues
- The legend select screen occasionally being skipped
- A rare bug that enabled shooting while downed
- Revenant’s Silence description showing the wrong duration
- Private Match crashes
- Miscellaneous stability fixes