Apex Legends has been updated to version 1.70 today by Respawn Entertainment. You can find out the full patch notes from here.
One of the primary fixes for this update is related specifically to the Nintendo Switch owners. If you change the system time now, you will be kicked out of the game due to manipulating the clock. This was an exploit using in Animal Crossing New Horizons so if you are playing it along with Apex Legends, it is best to stop doing it now. For the rest of the changes including bug fixes, see below.
Apex Legends Update 1.70 Patch Notes
- Switch fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Valkyrie adjustment:
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyrie players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Win X rounds in Arenas” challenges not tracking wins correctly.
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by legends with light effects in the lobby
- Miscellaneous stability fixes