A Hat In Time has been updated to version 1.03 today by Gears For Breakfast. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update below.
This update implements a variety of fixes mostly for the PS4 and Xbox One as shared by the devs. Other issues that were resolved include performance improvements for the Battle of the Birds finale, localization bug fix in Death Wish, and more. You can find out the complete list of patch notes below.
A Hat In Time Update 1.03 Patch Notes
An Update for A Hat in Time is now available on PlayStation and Xbox!
- * PS4: Fixed the Hat-ability trigger being on the wrong button
- * XB1: Fixed a rare bug with the water in Subcon Well
- * XB1: Fixed a localization bug in Death Wish
- * All: Fixed doors not opening on The Spaceship for old saves, potentially trapping the player
- * All: Fixed the game’s intro re-playing when starting old saves
- * All: Performance improvements for the Battle of the Birds finale
- * All: Fixed some Nyakuza Metro fast food truck cameras clipping into geometry
- * All: Updated hitbox on balloons in The Gallery Time Rift