Xbox Game Pass will see the departure of five games from its library on May 15th. These titles span various genres and are available on both console and PC platforms. Subscribers should make sure to play these games or continue their progress before they are removed from the service.
The games leaving Xbox Game Pass on May 15th are:
- My Friend Pedro (Console and PC) – A stylish and fast-paced shoot ’em up game featuring a talking banana as your guide, My Friend Pedro delivers a unique blend of acrobatic gunplay and humor. Players can enjoy this quirky title on both console and PC platforms.
- Before We Leave (Console and PC) – Before We Leave is a non-violent city-building and exploration game set in a cozy corner of the universe. Players are tasked with rebuilding civilization and expanding their reborn society to other planets while managing resources and avoiding ancient guardians.
- Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (PC) – A grand strategy game from Paradox Interactive, Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition allows players to take command of any nation during World War II. They can shape the outcome of the war by managing their nation’s military, economy, and diplomacy.
- Umurangi Generation Special Edition (Console and PC) – This first-person photography game is set in a bleak future where players are tasked with capturing unique photos in various urban environments. The Special Edition includes additional content, such as new levels and tools to enhance the player’s photographic experience.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (Console and PC) – The second entry in the popular Danganronpa series, Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition is a visual novel adventure game with a thrilling story and unique gameplay mechanics. Players must solve murder mysteries in a high-stakes game of life or death.
Xbox Game Pass regularly adds and removes titles from its library, providing subscribers with a constantly rotating selection of games to explore. If any of these games pique your interest, be sure to play them before they leave the service on May 15th. Keep an eye on the Xbox Game Pass library for new additions and upcoming departures, ensuring you never miss out on a gaming experience.