Today, Ubisoft announced that The Settlers: New Allies will be available for pre-order on Windows PC on February 17th, 2023 via the Ubisoft Store and the Epic Games Store. The game is also being worked on the Xbox, PlayStation, Amazon Luna*, and Nintendo Switch.
In this real-time strategy game, players will settle on a new continent, create villages, encounter new groups, and decide whether to accept them as allies or adversaries in order to preserve and defend their new town.
Players can enjoy The Settlers: New Allies in one of three game modes:
- Single-player campaign: As the Elari are forced to flee its homeland, they must settle on new and unknown territories. These new Settlers will have to face many challenges on their journey, from the raiding of ruthless bandits to the discovery of the new culture of these lands.
- Hardcore Mode: As players will be able to play new scenarios, a wide range of modifiers and conditions will make the AI an even more challenging opponent. Adaptability is key in this new mode that will put the best players to the test, alone or with friends.
- Skirmish: Players will be able to experience Solo vs. AI, co-op vs. AI or PvP featuring up to eight players on the 12 maps available at launch.
Players may anticipate a fresh take on the popular The Settlers franchise from Ubisoft Düsseldorf, constructed from the ground up utilising Ubisoft’s own Snowdrop Engine.
At release, The Settlers®: New Allies will be available in two editions:
- Standard Edition: Base game
- Deluxe Edition: Base game, deluxe pack (in-game digital content and digital artbook and soundtrack and Explorer pack (in-game digital content)
Source via PressRelease