The Ascent developer Neon Giant has shared a list of bugs that will be fixed in the new update that is due out soon. Here’s what they are planning to do with it.
In a post on Steam forums, the developers outlined their plans for the upcoming updates and confirmed that the following issues will be resolved.
- Fixes have been made to resolve situations where no FullChromes are present during “Mutual Dependencies” (Mission 2) unblocking Players stuck here.
- A fix has been made to resolve an issue where some Players were blocked at the ‘Find Lanier’ step during “Data Miner” (Mission 5)
- We have made a fix for players reporting being blocked at the “talk to Kira” step in “Trace Protocol” (Mission 7)
- Achievements: fix for the “Comprehensive” Achievement. We are also looking into fixes for “Win”, “For Both Our Benefits” and “Omnihacker”.
- Performance improvements on PC and Windows 10 (including a fix for Raytracing not working for Windows 10 players)
- Various co-op fixes (including elevators fixes and numerous issues with network disconnections)
- Many other improvements including visual issue fixes, various stability fixes, various audio fixes, translation fixes and more.
The full patch notes will be released when the update is released which is soon, so keep an eye out for it.