Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is getting update version 13.0.1 by Nintendo. This will be the final adjustments update. See the details for this here.
The only thing that we know for this new update is that it will include a final set of fighter adjustments before the plug is pulled from its support. As usual, you can get the details on the patch notes from the official support website, or have a look at it below.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update 13.0.1 Patch Notes
- Game-balance adjustments have been made. Please see the details of fixes and changes to fighters.
- The Samus (Metroid Dread) & E.M.M.I. (Metroid Dread) amiibo are now supported.
- Note: If you go to amiibo in Games & More and tap these amiibo to the NFC area, you can receive their spirits.
- Note: Samus (Metroid Dread) can be used as a Figure Player (FP).
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.