In this article, we will look at some of the Pokemon Puzzle League cheats and codes that you may use. There are several ROM hacks to discover, like Pokedox, Badges, Stats, PP, Money Shiny, and many more.
You can also use these cheats in the newly released port for the Nintendo Switch version of the game. It can be played using Nintendo 64 Online which is part of the expansion pack for Nintendo Switch Online.
All Codes In Pokemon Puzzle League
How to increase the difficulty mode?
- To play Pokemon Puzzle league on a difficult level, first, you need to open the V-Hard mode.
- Then select One-Player Stadium and then go to the difficulty selection screen.
- After that, hold the Z button and press L, L, A, B.
- For the S- Hard mode, hold Z but press R, L, A, B.
Level 50-99 in Marathon Mode:
- On the Title screen, you have to hold Z and then press B, A, L, A.
How to unlock all puzzles at Puzzle University?
- You have to hold Z from the title screen and press A, B, R, A, A, B, R, A.
How to Unlock All Trainers?
- In Pokemon Puzzle League, when you want to unlock all the trainers, first, you need to start a 2 player game.
- Then at the Trainer Select screen, you have to hold Z +L + R on controller 1 and controller 2. Make sure you press them at the same time on both the controllers.
How to Unlock Mewtwo Stage:
- Go to the Select Trainer screen in the 2-P stadium.
- There, hold Z and then press B, Up, L, B, A, Start, A, Up, R.
- After pressing these buttons you will be transported to Mewtwo’s phase.
Glitches in the Pokemon Puzzle League:
- After losing a match never press on “to continue”, rather, say no.
- Go back to 1-P and continue your game.