Dead Cells has received a free DLC titled Everyone Is Here. Read the patch notes for some new changes, or take a look at this guide for all new outfits and weapons.
How To Unlock New Content In Dead Cells Everyone is Here
This DLC can be accessed from the Prisoners Quarters. You will find some unusual rooms there which won’t be visible before you download the update. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. This is not the only addition to the game with this new free DLC, you can also find new content including a secret book full of cryptic messages and hints.
Here is all the new content that was shared by the developers on Steam forums.
- Blasphemous New weapon: Face Flask
– They say this was supposed to heal you, but it doesn’t seem to work that well… Eh, who cares, it looks cool as heck. New outfit: Penitent’s Outfit
- Curse of the Dead Gods New weapon: Machete and Pistol
– Slash, slash, bang. But like, big strong bang. Basically. New outfit: Explorer’s Outfit
- Guacamelee New weapon: Pollo Power
– Unleash your inner chicken and bring wrath to your enemies, as you lay egg-bombs all over the island. New outfit: Luchador’s Outfit
- Hollow Knight New weapon: Pure Nail
– Looks like Blobespierre has finally learnt that he’s not obliged to stop running everytime he wants to take a swing. New outfit: Vessel’s Oufit
- Hyper Light Drifter New weapon: Hard Light Sword / Hard Light Gun
– Shoot with one to mark your enemy, hit with the other to get your ammo back. New outfit: The Magician’s Outfit
- Skul New weapon: Bone
– One swing, two swings, one uncontrollable whirlwind… You know the deal. New outfit: Little Bone’s Outfit