Sledgehammer Games has confirmed that some of the console players are experiencing a dev error 6036 in COD Vanguard which crashes the games.
Since the launch of the new update for Call of Duty: Vanguard, players have been reporting about their game crashing if they try to enter the multiplayer mode in the game. This issue has been acknowledged by Sledgehammer Games who confirmed this in a tweet.
Here are some of the known issues since the debut of the COD Vanguard 1.5 mid-season update.
- While several sources of Packet Burst have been identified and fixed, we are still working on mitigating Packet Burst issues
- We’re refining spawn logic over time to improve spawns in matches with higher player counts
Global and MP Known Issues
- Dev Error 6036 & errors with “_ffotdd_mp.ff”
- Some players are experiencing limited map rotation in Quick Play
- Scoreboard is missing from the match summary
- When some players hit Prestige Master, and have custom mods, they cannot edit their classes.
- QuickPlay filters occasionally ignore player’s preferred intensity
- Aim assist toggles on and off when the player is engaging an enemy player with the Cold Blooded perk on.