13 Sentinels Aegis Rim update 1.02 was released today for PS4. You can get the complete patch notes for the update from here.
This update appears to have added the new content and changes that were made for the Nintendo Switch version. This includes additional armaments in the Destruction mode as well as various tweaks made to the combat including the abilities of the Armaments. The update should be available as patch 1.02 on the PS4.
13 Sentinels Aegis Rim Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Adjusted abilities of armaments in Destruction.
- Implemented additional armaments in Destruction. There are 2 types per protagonist, and are unlocked once certain other armaments have been upgraded 4 times.
- Reduced the load processing for Destruction.
- Fixed an issue where EP would not recover completely after completing a stage in Destruction.
- Fixed an issue where the win streak bonus would reset after going through the ending.
- Fixed and improved other issues that would affect correct display or performance.