While playing Several Ys IX: Monstrum Nox you will come across several recipes that you can give the bartenders at the Dandelions. You can create meals with the help of these recipes by using ingredients that Adol picks up on his adventure.
There are a total of 13 meals and 13 total recipes, but you will only have to find 12 recipes because Flaky Baguette is already unlocked. You will get the Haute Cuisine trophy on PS4/PS5 and the achievement on steam if you give all the 12 recipes to the bartenders at Dandelion in a single playthrough. Also, if you give all the 13 meals to Sister Mel at the Balduq Cathedral, she will give you some useful items for your journey.
You can get these recipes at different points in-game by talking to people, you can find them in treasure chests, or earn them as rewards by gathering collectibles.
Note you must find all 12 recipes in a single playthrough because the progress on the Haute Cuisine trophy or achievement does not transfer to New Game +.
All Ys IX Monstrum Nox Recipes List
- Flaky Baguette: Unlocked by default
- Baked Potato Recipe : (Chapter 3): you will have to talk to Benoit ar Nirvana in Shantytown to get this recipe.
- Bouillabaisse Recipe: (Chapter 4): You can get this recipe after completing the “One in a Bouillon” quest.
- Roulade Recipe: (Chapter 5): You will have to talk to Perry at Perry’s Club to get this recipe.
- Potage Recipe: (Chapter 5): You will have to talk to Worker Witham in Prison Outskirts to get this recipe.
- You will have to lift the barrier to the area by defeating Central District’s Grimwald Eos.
- Gratin Recipe: (Chapter 6): You will have to talk to Jessica at Jessica’s Brewery in Entertainment District to get this recipe.
- Galette Recipe: (Chapter 6 and onwards): You will find this recipe inside the chest outside Nors Shrine Ruins.
- Mushroom Recipe: (Chapter 7): You will have to talk to Jules’s mother at Noah Residence in Noble District to get this recipe.
- Smoothie Recipe: (Chapter 8): You will have to feed Morbihan any four (of eight) unique preserved Food to get this recipe.
- White Nuts
- Red Cheese
- Smoked Meat
- Black Figs
- Grim Nuts
- Nors Bleu
- Dry-aged Meat
- Quiche Recipe: (Chapter 8): You will get this recipe inside the Ciel Canyon treasure chest.
- Platter Recipe:(Final Chapter): You will have to talk to Jeanette at Jeanette’s Memorabilia to get this recipe.
- Compote Recipe: (Any Chapter): You will get this recipe as a reward for giving 40 Azure Petals to Marguerite.
- Apple Pie Recipe: (Any Chapter): You will get this recipe as a reward for giving 110 Azure petals to Marguerite.
Those are all 13 Ys IX: Monstrum Nox recipes and how to get them.