We’ve collected a list of all the related mechanical information that will help you master the Ouroboros forms in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 quickly for those who may be wondering what Ouroboros is.
During combat, the game makes an incredible offer to its participants. This is an interconnected mechanic that allows you to generate more power during your combat. Two abilities combine to form one in this mechanism. Let’s take a look at all of the Ouroboros forms in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
All Ouroboros Forms In Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Each Ouroboros form in Xenoblade has a varied shape depending on its powers and party member. There are now three Ouroboros pairings at a party. We’ve listed some of them below:
Noah And Mio:
- They both fuse to form an Ouroboros form.
- Noah’s abilities depend on offense and damage.
- Mio’s Ouroboros form depends on damage and evasion.
Eunie and Taion:
- Their Ouroboros fusion form depends on buffs and debuffs.
- Eunie’s Ouroboros form focuses on healing and boosts
- While Taion’s form depends on strategic skills.
Lanz and Sena:
- Lanz strikes to be a powerhouse since its Ouroboros Form depends on defending strategy.
- And Sena’s Ouroboros Form depends on high damaging power where it knocks down the enemy in a glimpse.
Changing the Ouroboros Forms During a Battle:
When you begin to combat, use the D-pad to take control of your character. You may even switch between forms in the middle of a combat by hitting the d-pad. That’s all there is to the Ouroboros forms and how you may alter them before and during the combat.