Eager to intensify your abilities in the Subway? This guide is going to teach you where to find the Word of Power to build up your abilities in Alan Wake 2.
In Alan Wake 2, just like the Lunchboxes, these words of power are cunningly scattered across various locations making it a demanding task for the players. This will take players much of their precious time but it’s all worth it in the end. For that reason, we have narrowed down the locations so you to locate them easily.
Word Of Power In Alan Wake 2:
In Alan Wake 2, players will discover “Word of Power” in a dark and mysterious location. These words are usually hidden and tricky to locate. But when you do find them, use your flashlight to shine on them and get a closer look. Finding them will make Alan more powerful in the Dark Place, and will make it easier for him to survive in this scary and challenging environment.
Here is how you can find the Word of Power location in Alan Wake 2:
- Word of Power – Subway: You need to change Caldera station using the Missing FBI Agent, and go to the station’s entrance. When you get there, turn around and look inside the window of the subway car. You’ll see a Word of Power waiting for you. It’s an easy spot to find it!
- Word of Power – Subway Car: Near the break room in the subway, there’s an empty subway car. Look on the left side of the car, and you’ll find the Word of Power hidden in the wall. Another easy chase for players.
- Word of Power – Collapsed Tunnel: Once you’ve cleared the blocked tunnel and grabbed the light from the hanging lamp, check the right side for a small area. You’ll find a Word of Power on the wall at the back of it.
- Word of Power – Above Break Room: When you go up to the place above the break room, just turn around and bend down under the platform to find Word of Power on the ceiling.
- Word of Power – Wooden Panel: As you move through the tunnel with the Torchbearer’s plot point, you’ll come to a ladder. Nearby, there’s a small hidden space with a wooden board covering the Word of Power. Shoot the board to uncover it.
- Wood of Power – Dead End: You will find Word of Power on the other side of a subway exit.
This is how players can find Word of Power in Alan Wake 2.