As you play around with the story mode of WarioWare: Get It Together, you will collect some coins. And as soon as you complete the Story Mode you become eligible of using all those collected coins.
You can obtain prezzies at the Emporium in WarioWare: Get It Together which will promote the characters to their new jobs and unlock a variety of customizations and gallery options for its players.
What Are Prezzies In WarioWare: Get It Together
As the prezzies are distributed among the crew members, the job title and the levels get a rapid increase. These high levels will tend to boost your Base Score. You can earn the score in the Wario Cup challenges when the specified crew member is used. Every character adores the prezzy to some extent since there are 100 prezzy in total.
Now each Prezzy has a 1-5 star Rarity, and the characters of the game have 5 most liked Prezzies. This works in a way that the rarer the prezzy is, the more points it will gain for you. And even if the character doesn’t like the 5-star Prezzy, it will still give you more points as compared to the 4 star or low rare prezzy.
There is a certain point distribution according to the Crew Member’s likeliness.
- If it’s one of your favourites then the score points will be 600 for the 4-star Prezzy.
- If you hate the Prezzy, then the points will be 400.
- And if the likeliness lies in the middle then the point score will be 500.
What things will be unlocked by ranking your character?
- A collection of 5 gallery images will be unlocked.
- 5 special color options will be unlocked.
- A total of 30 colours for Main, Sub and Accent colours will be available then.
- The job title will be increased as the Base scores gets high. It works direct proportionality