Kudosh is important for in-game unlockables in Two Point Campus and this guide will help you find out how to farm and earn them faster.
This guide will show you how to get Two Point Campus Kudosh much faster than previously. The game features a variety of chores, challenges, and other things that each player must perform as quickly as possible. Completing these activities will earn you in-game cash that you may use to buy additional game things. Kudosh is one of the most valuable currencies in this game since completing certain tasks requires Kudosh.
How To Farm Kudosh In Two Point Campus
We’ve created the following table to help you understand how to obtain Kudosh:
- Bookworms: Walk around the campus and find Bookworms. These Bookworms will give you Kudosh. This is one of the quickest ways of grabbing the Kudosh.
- Research: Unlock the Research Lab and search for the plans that provide you Kudosh.
- Career Goals: Career Goals are yet another key to earning Kudosh. The higher the tiered goals, the more Kudosh to earn. This will increase the rate of getting Kudosh even more.
- Star Objective: Complete your star objectives to receive Kudosh. After completing the first three, you will be rewarded with 100 to 250 Kudosh.
- End of Year Rewards: If you are fortunate enough, you will receive Kudosh as in reward at the end of the Year in a bonus package.
The Kudosh will let you finally unlock all of the things in the game. Also, don’t rush to spend them all; instead, wait because it will help you level up. So be careful how you spend your Kudosh.