Trek to Yomi offers the ability to find a Health upgrade in addition to a Stamina upgrade. Find out the location of Health upgrades from here.
Trek to Yomi is not a difficult game that makes you go crazy with all the headache challenges. But here we have got distinctive health upgrade locations for you to find in the game. These health locations will allow you to boost your health while extending your survival rate in the game. Collecting these health bars will help you deal with the bosses more courageously while redeeming your save points.
All Health Upgrade Locations In Trek To Yomi
In this article, we have marked all the Health upgrade locations available in Trek to Yomi. There are seven chapters of the game which include multiple Health upgrade locations.
Chapter # 01:
- One health upgrade will be found after leaving the center of the village, on the left of the rubble of the Shrine where a woman will be crying.
Chapter # 02:
- Before crossing the bridge in Chapter 2, you will see your first Health Upgrade location of this chapter.
- It will be located in the cave in the rocks on the top of the staircase, before crossing the second bridge.
Chapter # 03:
- You will find it in the building where a room will have a burning light. Go to the ramparts of this building to find the Health Upgrade.
- This one will be found in the middle of the level, on the ground level to the right of the screen.
Chapter # 04:
- It will be located on the box by the large fire along the coast.
- The other will be located in the small house.
Chapter # 05:
- The first health upgrade of this chapter will be found on the shrine of the Sandy Plain with broken pillars.
- The other can be located by climbing a ledge, a little further in the chapter near the shrine.
Chapter # 06:
- You will find this Health Upgrade near a small island with a tree and a Shrine.
- In the last chapter of the game, you will find the last Health Upgrade in the Cellar of the Building where you will be collapsed by the time.
This all makes 11 Health Upgrading locations in Trek to Yomi.