There is an unfortunate bug with the controllers in the new JRPG. Thankfully, there is a way to apply this controller fix for Tales of Arise.
Tales of Arise is now available on PC via Steam. Players are bothered by its controller bug. It doesn’t matter which the controller is because the PS5 controller has also lost the battle when it comes to Arise Of Tales. The game seems to be very interesting especially its visuals but the bitter reality, that the controllers are not compromising at all. BANDAI NAMCO has tried to resolve the bugs. They have recommended a temporary aid to this issue but permanent fixation is not yet known.
How To Use Controller Fix For Tales of Arise on PC
Have a look at the following steps to treat this issue:
- Opt-out of steam beta first. You can do it by just going to the setting, then Account, Change, Set to None, and Opt-out of all beta programs.
- Now save and then restart Steam.
- If there are multiple Steam Library folders, Go to Settings – Downloads – Steam Library – Folders
- Add Library Folders, and then Select your Stream Library Folder
- Open Steam and go to your Library.
- Go to game’s property > Controller and set it to Enable Steam Input.
- Launch Tales Of Arise and start the game.
- If you are playing for the first time, then the settings menu will show up first.
- Select Steam Controller Settings from there.
- Search Configs, select “Official Configuration for Tales Of Arise”.
- Select “Continue” if you have played it before.
- Press Tab > Controls. Open the Config.
- Do all the necessary changes.
- Restart the game.
- As soon as you restart it, make sure the gamepads and the controllers are already connected.
Check then if the controllers are working and the bug has been resolved or not.