This article will guide you on how to beat or skip the Sonic Frontiers Pinball Minigame which has been made necessary to complete if you want to progress through the game’s story mode. You will get the Pinball Minigame at the end of Chaos Island in Sonic Frontiers. It must be completed with a particular score, but you only have a certain number of tries before you start over.
If you have been finding it hard to complete this Pinball minigame, then we have got you covered from here. These steps will make it easy for you to advance in the story mode.
How To Beat or Skip The Pinball Minigame In Sonic Frontiers:
Players will need a total score of 5,000,000 points to progress, and at first, it would appear to be impossible. However, there are some steps that players can follow to reach this big score.
- First players would need to collect all the Red Star rings from the Pinball board
- These red stars will help players in multiplying their score two times
- Make sure you don’t lose any of the balls or it will be reduced to 1x
- On the pinball board, the upper left and right corners of the map have the most points. Since there is a higher chance of dropping a ball, it is advisable to practice for a few games until you feel confident hitting certain locations
- After you have hit the 5,000,000-point mark, players will come across a blue shinning doorway
- Throw the balls through the doorway to complete your Pinball Minigame
That’s how easy it gets to multiply the score and get through this nerve-wracking minigame of the Sonic Frontiers.
Sonic Frontiers is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, and PC.