Metal Sonic is a part of Sonic Colors Ultimate. You can race against it in a new Rival Rush mode. Read the guide to find out how.
If you have made it far where you possess a handful amount of Red Ring Stars then congratulations you are eligible to unlock Rival Rush. But if you haven’t then we are here to cover your back!
How To Unlock Rival Rush and Metal Sonic In Sonic Colors Ultimate:
Since it is known that to unlock Rival Rush you have to collect Red Ring Stars, but the actual amount that needs to be collected is unknown. So to unlock the new mode, take notice of the following tips.
- Firstly, you need to finish other initial levels of the game to collect the Wisp abilities.
- Some of the Red Ring Stars will be located at such places where grabbing them without the wisp ability will be impossible.
- There would be 30 Red Ring Stars on each planet. Collecting them all at once will be a challenging yet and ridiculous possibility. Hence, try to gather as much as you can.
The new update of the game is loved among its fans since it has introduced some incredible features;
- You have got one of four amazing Wisps, the Jade Wisps.
- You can now start over right from the same place where you left the game.
- Thirdly, a thrill racing mode known as Rival Rush has been inaugurated in the Wii Sonic Colors.
Rival Rush: In this race, you will come against the Legendary Metal Sonic. The race is a time-based trial. To become victorious you can also use a variety of Wisps to beat the Metal Sonic. It is a 1-on-1 race within the 6 Worlds.