There are plenty of suits to unlock in the game so find out how you can unlock all suits in Solar Ash in this guide.
Heart Machines have dropped their latest game Solar Ash which is a great adventurous gaming platform that allows you to overcome plenty of amazing challenges. The game is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows. It is a mix of action, adventure, and fighting. The game gets a little tough while encountering the Bosses but if you have unlocked better options for yourself, then it’s easier to go through them.
How To Unlock All Suits In Solar Ash
In Solar Ash, there are 8 Suits with different cheering up potentials.
- Shield Restoration
- Double Plasma Earned
- And shorter cooldowns abilities.
We have listed down all the Suit details of the Solar Ash.
Rei’s Broken Suit:
- It is provided in the beginning.
- No specific potentials.
- It is a good choice in the matter of greater challenge.
- You can get it by getting the Voidrunner Cache in the Crater.
- It has the perk of lessening the Timeslip ability.
- It is unlocked as soon as you find all the Voidrunner Caches in the Broken Capital.
- The great capacity of this suit is that it doubles the Plasma intake.
- Find all the Voidrunner Caches in Ironroot Basin to unlock Verse’s Suit.
- It is used to reduce the cooldown of the boosters.
- It is unlocked after you find all Voidrunner caches in Eternal Garden.
- Its biggest potential is to restore the shield.
- Find all Voidrunner caches in the Mirrorsea to unlock Ghozam’s Suit.
- It helps in doubling the power.
- It is unlocked by finding all Voidrunner caches in Luminous Peak.
- As you unlock all the above-mentioned Suits in Solar Ash, you will ultimately reach the Absolution Suit.
- It is the complimentary reward that you get at the end.
- When you complete finding all the Voidrunner cache along with every Lyric location, all Elders for Ahrric’s side quest, and the Away Teams and First Citizen.