River City Girls 2 comes with plenty of interesting achievements which we will talk about and explain how to unlock in this guide.
River City Girls 2 is the sequel to River City Girls that is built on its foundation to bring forth new characters along with the previous ones. If you have a thing or two for Action-Fighting games, don’t miss out on this action-packed brawl game.
The game offers 56 Achievements, each having a particular way of unlocking, so don’t look further and grasp the quickest way of getting your hands on this easy trophy guide.
List of Achievements/Trophies In River City Girls 2
- Double-Chocolate Donuts – Either leave School early or be late for the class.
- Mall Rats – No zombies found here.
- Forget All Your Troubles – No finer place, for sure.
- Gen Rushing – The gates have been open (complete generator quest for Williams).
- Haunting Grounds – Don’t get lost in the woods.
- Boney Busywork – Take and execute the job for a creepy Skeleton Monster.
- Uptown World – Don’t believe me? Just watch.
- Our Hope – show Mibobo a dream while dancing.
- Shadow Force – It’s a bit meta when you think about it.
- We’re In – Find the depth of the rabbit holes.
- Wild Kids – Brawl on the Boardwalk.
- Do You Even lift – Completed Shimizu’s Challenge.
- Fashionably Friendly – Got disguises from a frenemy?
- Back to School – self-explanatory.
- Flame Off! – avoid skin burns.
- River City Ransom – Someone is always in need of rescue in this town.
- Tower of Power – Showdown in little Sanwakai.
- Power Stones – Shatter all stones.
- I Choose You! – Enlisted the help of a former enemy from a Hideout.
- Stranger’s Danger – You can’t put a price on pain (talk to Paul a few times).
- What Are You Buying – I see you have an eye for things (buy something at the shop).
- Safety Deposit – Hoarded your snacks at a Hideout.
- Cupcake on the Wall – This is a conspiracy! That’s what this is (destroy a portrait in River City Bank).
- An 0verlooked Surprise? – Don’t sleep on returning here for a secret.
- A Quick Detour – This should have only taken a moment (complete a side quest).
- Lost Track of Time – Get completely distracted while exploring River City (do the Mysterious Mr. K quest).
- Up To No Good – stop the bullies Downtown near DogPark.
- Survival Horror – Clash against mysterious evil in the woods.
- It’s Time to Play – Went maverick and spiked some enemies into the sand.
- Coming Attractions – Survived an early encounter with an old foe.
- Damsel Dealing Distress – Abs for days.
- Broken Spell – Served up a beatdown to a bewitching enchantress (beat Flatrion boss).
- Give it a Shot – Breakdance Beatdowns.
- Ghost in the Machine – should probably update all the passwords to something like ‘kittykitty123’, maybe?
- Primo Delights – Obtain the third emblem.
- A Pathetic Son – Win a rematch at River City High.
- Get Da Choppah – Double Cross(ed) Off!
- IMPOSSIBLE! – Thwarted the leader of the Sabu Clan.
- Not So Friendly – That wasn’t on purpose! (kill coop partner).
- River City Brawl – The gang’s all here (enable coop play).
- The Completionist – Get to 100% completion.
- Take me to the place I love – Take me all the way and snap it (Get seven selfies).
- Autumn Moon – Deadlier after Dark (collect 22 Tarot Cards).
- Purr-fect Collection – We weren’t kitten with these collectibles! (Collect 20 cats).
- Gimme a break – All geared up (Collect 20 gear locations).
- Mine Now – Try to snatch it (coop required to catch and throw an item by players).
- TV Dinner – Come to the coast, and we’ll get together and have a few laughs! (punch the “Try Hard” Poster by holding onto the X button on the controller).
- Made Milton Proud – It looks like someone has a case of the Mondays (vandalize Technos Area).
- Here’s Your Lesson Plan! – Gave Mr. Rudis his book back.
- Let’s Be Crazy – Bounced on a bed (jump on Kyoko’s bed).
- Keep it Secret – Keep it Safe (Find any Secret Area).
- Can You Pet The Dog? – No, you can not. Why would you even think you could do that? (Find Dog Park and get across the fence).
- Romance Novel – Gave a significant other a shot in Burgh’s Books (in Burgh’s hideout, change to Misako or Kyoko).
- Cryptid Corner – Find deals to die for (find the skull on a branch in Flatrions and climb the top-left shop using vines).
- Funktasmical! – Way too cool for the School (find eight secret areas).
- Spirited Away – Don’t revive the coop partner.
So, why are you waiting? – Go ahead and achieve all the trophies you can get for a 100% Completion mark.
River City Girls 2 is available on PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S.