In this article, we aim to provide the solution to the riddle challenges that players will come across in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
The game is a mixture of epic free- roaming adventure where players invest their time to play combats. It has a group of incredible misfits who intends to save the world.
It’s important to note that Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is set in the Arkhamverse, which means that Riddler challenges are necessary. Apart from the usual Riddler Trophies, the city of Metropolis also features riddles that demand players to scan specific landmarks to solve them.
Here, we have prepared a list of all the solutions that will help players to get through it effortlessly.
Midtown Riddle Solution In Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League
Though Brainiac has tanked Batman’s stocks, this place still proves that money talks.
- The first step is to scan the front entrance of Wayne Bank, which is located in the center of the district.
- The building is quite easy to spot as it looks like it was pulled straight out of Gotham.
- Then, you need to focus on the green “W” logo and scan it carefully to solve the riddle.
By following these steps, you will be able to successfully solve the riddle.
Within the city’s fiscal stash, Lex Luther sits upon your cash.
- The solution to this riddle is Luthor Financial which can be found easily on the right side near Wayne Bank.
- Scan the green sign at the front of the building to solve it.
At both ends, their candles burning: Bright minds in these halls of learning.
- To solve the riddle, you need to explore the southwestern part of the district at street level.
- Look for the front entrance of Stanhope College.
- Once you find it, make sure to scan the glowing sign of the college’s name to complete the task.
Wonderland Riddles Solution:
Rising high, a sun-kissed tower, a beacon of the city’s power.
- To solve the riddle, you need to head to the southern part of the district where you’ll find the Solar Tower.
- It’s easy to identify as it stands out from the other skyscrapers.
- Once you’re there, look for the words “Solar Tower” at the bottom of the tower and scan them to count as the solution to the riddle.
A magic show, strange and absurd, the secret spell’s a mirrored word.
- To solve the riddle, you need to find the Zatanna sign located at the front of the theater. Although it might be challenging to locate, you can try looking for the giant signs that advertise shows.
- Once you spot them, you can head over to the northern side of the district, where the main theater building is located.
- After getting there, you can simply walk to the entrance of the building, and you’ll find the Zatanna sign right in front of you.
Thrill the kids, delight your tot! You want some fun? Give this a Schott.
You can solve this one easily by visiting the Schott’s Toys store located on a street corner near the amusement park.
That is how you can solve the riddles of Wonderland and Midtown in Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League.