It is possible for players to get stuck in math exams when doing question answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Where players get stuck in understanding the meaning of the Cheugy, similarly players get stuck in math exams in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. That’s how the game gives some real taste of anxiety. Players will get a chance to attend classes at Naranja Academy in Pokemon Scarlet or Uva Academy in Pokemon Violet.
Players will get to unlock these classes after finishing up with their Pokemon Gyms. If you are mixed up with the questions of maths and dot know what the correct answer could be, then you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will be guiding you with your Math Final Answers.
Math Final Answers In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet:
In their Final exam of Maths in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, players will face five tricky questions. And to pass the Exam they are required to do at least answer four out of five. So the correct answers to your Math quiz are as follows:
- Question 1: How many Great Balls could you purchase with 3,000p if each one costs 600p?
- A) Five
- Question 2: If a Water-type move with a power of 100 lands a critical hit on a Grass-type Pokemon, what will the move’s power be?
- B) 75
- Question 3: Under normal conditions, what percent chance does Stone Edge have to land a critical hit?
- C) About a 12 percent chance
- Question 4: If a Pokemon uses Swords Dance twice to boost its Attack by four stages, how much damage will its physical moves then do?
- B) Triple damage
- Question 5: If a Rock-type Pokemon whose Tera Type is Rock Terastallizes, what will the power of its Rock-type moves be multiplied by?
- C) 2
That’s how players can now pass their Math Final quiz in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.