There are so many items that players will acquire in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, and one of these is the bottle caps. Players won’t know of their usage until it’s the right time. These items will surely help players later in the journey so it is always recommended to take a hold of all such amazing items that will assist you further in the game.
Bottle caps will allow you to unlock services with the NPCs. However, players can search for them through the map and won’t have to spend hefty Poke Dollars on that. But that too requires a grind of great time investment.
How To Acquire Bottle Caps In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet:
Before players plan to get the Bootle Cap, they are tasked to complete certain challenges such as:
- First players will need to defeat all the six gyms
- Afterward, go to the Delibird Present shops
- Meet all the requirements that are asked for interaction to find the bottles on your list
- Bottle Cap will cost 20,000 Poké Dollars
- Players can also get the Bottle caps by beating the five Tera Raids
After you have collected the Bottle Caps, you can take them to the NPCs to unlock the services. They will let you use them in the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.