One of the most powerful capture devices is the Master Ball in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Find out where to get it in this guide.
Pokemon BDSP and all its series are famous for their Master Ball. This item is considered the most essential one in the game. It was invented by the Silph Co since Gen I. Once the Master Ball is attained, you can catch any Pokemon from common to rare, weak to powerful and it catches the Legendary Pokemon with a 100% success rate.
This Master Ball is not purchased from any store or online subscription. You get one as you go through the main story of the game. Once you get the Master Ball your Pokemon won’t escape from you ever. It becomes secured.
Master Ball helps you catch the most Legendary Pokemon such as Dialga, Palkian Azelf, and Uxie.
Where To Find Master Ball In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
As told earlier you don’t have to purchase it, you can just acquire it through the main story. You find it in the final section of the game and all the rare Pokemon are available once you complete the game. So it does not even matter if you find the Master Ball at the end.
- Go to Lake Acuity.
- You will reach the Seventh Gum Leader.
- You will then come across Team Galactic.
- It is on the players to take the team back to Veilstone City.
- The headquarters that you have to enter next is locked.
- To unlock it, you need to find a key, which you can get by Team Galactic Grunt.
- Now, go to the Galactic Warehouse.
- Use the key you found to take the path of HQ.
- Here, you will find Team Galactic’s, Leader Cyrus.
- You will have a battle with Cyrus, fight him, and defeat him. You will ultimately get your Master Ball as a reward then.