Defog can be useful to clear some routes in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Find out how to get it in this guide.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond is out and people are going wild for the newly released series. This time the game is packed up with plenty of gifts and Pokemon that can be acquired sometimes, effortlessly and pleasantly early. Players have got a wiser choice to get back on the Sinnoh region after a long break and try new stuff such as a great number of HMs. However, finding the pokemon is still left on the rough road.
How To Get Defog In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
You might not find it necessary to get Defog in Pokemon BDSP but it is going to give you tough luck later in the game. So it is better and highly recommended not to ignore its presence when you get a fair chance to obtain it.
In this article, we will tell you the possible way to get Defog.
- First, go to Pastoria City.
- Now take part in the Great Marsh Safari Zone.
- It is very simple to get Defog in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
- Enter into the game.
- Meet the green-haired NPC and start your conversation with him.
- To clear your way through the fog that is hindering your routes, use your Poketch.
- After that, you can get Defog that will help you clear your Route 210.