Playing in fancy T-shirts and changing outfits of the character is always of great fun. Changings bring another level of liveliness into the game. In No More Heroes 3, you get the opportunity to change the outfits of Travis. However, you have to work a little hard to unlock these amazing items. You just have to continue your journey, do some side activities and complete the main story to treat your character with lovely outfits. These clothes can be changed by meeting certain criteria and by talking with T-shirt Aliens.
How To Unlock and Use Outfits In No More Heroes 3
A few of the outfit and T-shirt items that you can unlock for Travis includes:
- Travis (Jackoff)
- RIDERS (RK)
- Relaxed Style With Bio Lance
- Memorial (TSA)
- Memorial ( NMH2)
- Memorial (NMH1)
- OTAKU FREAK NO 1
- NMH 1 (Jack off)
- TSA (jack off)
- Musical Score T
- Karl CS
- Gold Joe
- CRYSTAL DEATH
- DEATHMAN LOGO BOLD
- DEATHMAN LOGO RAINBOW
- MR. BLACKHOLE
- Noodle FREAK
- Devolver Ramen
- Bio Lance
How Do You Unlock The Outfits?
- You can unlock them by playing the Main story.
- By completing the Side Activities.
- This will take you to the Travis room to change outfits by simply pressing L or R.
As for the challenges, you have to fulfill the following requirements;
- The other way of getting the outfits is by completing the challenges to gain eligibility.
- So, speak with the T-Shirt Aliens.
- You need 5000 WESN
- You have to complete 12 Defense ions
- Accomplish 50 Pro Wrestling Moves
- Deploy 20 perfect dodges.
After you have met the asked conditions of the Aliens, they will let you know about the outfit check. It’s up to them to either take the currency from you or give you the shirts by looking at your potential for challenge completion.