There are many capsule toys to collect in No More Heroes 3. Here’s how you can unlock the Gacha Machine and get your hands on them.
No More Heroes 3 serves as a huge adventure game. With its amusing exploration spots, there is a variety of new items to grab on. One of these collectibles is Gacha Capsule Machine. But the bitterness of these items is that you can not find them easily in the game because the game never explains the way of getting it. So you have to put your hundred percent to locate these little cute toys.
No More Heroes 3 Capsule Toys
How do you unlock the Gacha Machines?
Follow the steps to unlock your Gacha Machines in No More Heroes 3.
- Complete the side mission of the Sweet and Dangerous Gem Adventure in Thunderstorm’s Neo Osaka.
- You will get a key after accomplishing it.
- The key will allow you to enter the room on the first floor of the motel to give you access to the Gacha Capsule Machines.
How much do they cost you?
The Gacha Capsule Machines won’t be cheaper to get so you need to have a big spend some cash. These will cost you;
- Utopia Coins (UC)
- World Ending Super Nova (WESN)
Head to Travis’ room on the second floor to check the capsule collection progress. The cost will be:
- Battle Recreation Gacha Capsules will cost you 1000 Utopia Coins
- Assassin Gacha Capsules will cost you 500 Utopia Coins
- Alien Gacha Capsules will cost 200 WESN.