Miitopia, like any good RPG, is a long adventure made even longer by a slew of extra side missions to perform. Players will also spend a lot of time creating and downloading Miis. In Miitopia you will be responsible for every face you see during the game, ensuring that each playthrough is unique. However, you might want to restart your adventure with new faces in different roles at some point.
In Miitopia, there is no New Game Plus, so to play a new save you will have to restart your game. However, you can do it in a snap. This is how you can restart your game in Miitopia.
You can restart Miitopia in a snap, and you can do it easily in just a few clicks. First, go to the Options menu at the title screen, Select Clear Save Data from the Options and that’s all it will be done.
How To Delete Miitopia Save Data From Nintendo Switch
In the Miitopia demo, the option to delete isn’t available in-game. Because the demo carries over to the final game, you may prefer to go nuclear if you are unhappy with your demo’s save. Here we will show you how to delete Miitopia save data from your Nintendo Switch.
- First, Select System Settings on the Nintendo Switch’s Home Menu.
- Go to the Data Management Section.
- Scroll down to Delete Save Data on the right side.
- You will see a list of your saved files. Select Miitopia Demo from the menu.
- Your Switch will notify you that you can’t retrieve erased save data. Delete Save Data from the menu.
- All of your saved data will be erased. Select Ok when the process is complete.
- You can now return to your Home Menu and launch Miitopia.
Miitopia is a one-of-a-kind RPG with a lot of replayability, but it all depends on the player’s creativity. After restarting Miitopia, play the game again, this time with Miis in various jobs and personalities, and save the world as many times as you like. Miitopia was lost in the shuffle when it first came out on the Nintendo Switch in 2017, but with this remaster, it has a chance to strike gold. When it comes on May 21, Miitopia is sure to be one of the best RPGs on the Nintendo Switch.