Dragonhusk Shard is a useful material in MH Rise and its recently launched Sunbreak expansion. Take a look at where to find it.
In Monster Hunter Rise, Dragonhusk Shard tends to be one of the most amazing crafting materials to get a hold of. It helps you in making some new weapons and armor sets and also assists in upgrading the weapons. All these features hype up the demand for Dragonhusk Shard but people are still baffled by its current location. So in this article, we will assist you to find the Dragonhusk Shard in the Monster Hunter Rise.
Where To Find Dragonhusk Shard In MH Rise
So in research of the Dragonhusk Shards, you need to find Bonepiles that will be dispersed in six different areas of Frost Island in the Monster Hunter Rise. The easy possible routes to these are mentioned below so you don’t have to sweat on it.
- Bonepile #1 is in the Main Camp of the Island Forest.
- Go to the shallow water to the south of the Island Forest to find your Bonepile #2 and #3 in the Sub-Camp 2.
- Afterward, go northward, enter the tunnel and then reach Bonepile #4 in area 12.
- Now go to area 11 and straight into the underground. You will come out from the tunnel, use your Palamute to scale the cliff face and find Bonepile #5.
- Continue their ascent to find Bonepile #6.
Once, you have gone through all these areas, repeat the process to gather all your Dragonhusk Shards. This is how you find the Dragonhusk Shards in the Monster Hunter Rise.