In this article, we will show you all the level challenges and how to clear these challenges in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is an exciting action-adventure based on the Lego Blocks concept. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is loaded with a bunch of complicated level challenges and puzzle-solving missions and many more collectibles to be collected. Making an end to the main story is very necessary for the players but completing the challenges is the main objective in the game to fully unlock all the features of the game.
All Level Challenges In Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Following is the list of the level challenges in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga among all the nine episodes.
Episode 1 Level Challenges – The Phantom Menace
A Bigger Fish:-
- Dis is Nutsen – Dodge 3 of the Opee Sea Killer’s attacks in a row.
- Dodge Every-fin – Defeat the Opee Sea without taking any damage.
- Colo Snore Fish – Dodge 3 of the Colo Claw Fish’s attacks in a row.
The Boonta Eve Classic:-
- Eat My Exhaust! – Beat the ultimate Lap time record.
- It’s SKYWALKER! – On Lap 3, use the service ramp.
- Take Over – Use 3 Boost Pads in a single lap.
Better Call Mual:-
- Complete Maul-ing – Defeat Darth Maul in less than 10 minutes.
- Forced Out – Force push five droids over the walkway.
- Odds Stacked in your Favour – Use the Force to find another way past the electrical hazard.
Outmanned But Not Out-Gungan-ed:-
- Booma Shakalaka! – Destroy all AAT-1 Hover Tanks.
- Don’t lose Your Head! – Shoot the heads off 3 battle droids.
- Ouch Time! – Destroy 300 battle droids with a single booma.
Now This is Podracing:-
- Prodigy – Shoot 3 Vulture droids in 5 seconds.
- Spinning… That’s a Good Trick! – Perform 3 spins in the Naboo Starfighter to escape enemy lock-ons.
- Yippeee! – Destroy the Droid Control Ship without getting defeated.
Episode 2 Level Challenges – Attack of the Clones
A Wrestle with Wesell:-
- Jedi Need Insurance – Cause over 70,000 studs in damage.
- Best Pilot in the Galaxy – Defeat Zam Wesell without even hitting any of the buildings.
- This is a Shortcut – Complete the chase and defeat Zam Wesell within 4 minutes.
The Hunt for Jango:-
- Do an Aileron Roll! – Perform a roll to dodge incoming homing missiles locked on to your ship 3 times.
- Charged Up – Complete the level without being hit by a Seismic Charge.
- Flying is for Droids – Navigate through the tunnel within the largest asteroid without crashing.
Droid Factory Frenzy:-
- No Hanging Around – Find a way to rescue Padme in 30 seconds.
- Mind Control Drone – Turn Geonosians against each other with Jedi Mind Trick.
- Zipping Past Danger – Find a Shortcut over a Conveyor belt.
- In their Heads! – Cause either the Nexu, Reek, or Acklay to damage another of the creatures by using the Force.
- Rumble in the Arena – Trample through 20 Droids while riding the Reek.
- Re-gifted – Use the Force to hit an enemy with one of Jango’s Rockets.
The Battle of the Jedi:-
- The Dark Side – Head towards Dooku within 5 minutes.
- Bug Zapper – Construct the Electric Fly Trap to clear the cave area of Geonosian Warriors.
- Forcing Them Out – Use the Force to Defeat a Geonosian Warrior and a Battle Droid.
Episode 3 Level Challenges – Revenge of the Sith
Out for the Count:-
- Beep Boop Backup – Activate the friendly Turret Droid.
- Civil War – Defeat an enemy droid using their own kind.
- Wet Floor – Finish off the droideka just like a true scoundrel.
- Attack of the Droids – Defeat 5 battle droids, 4 MagnaGuards, and 5 super battle dorids without getting yourself killed.
- Sneak Attack – Catch Grievous off guard through the Bounty Hunter path as he would be waiting above.
- Very Uncivilized – Defeat two Magna Guards with a blaster.
Droid Attack on the Wookiees:-
- Force Influence – Defeat an enemy Clone as a Force influenced clone.
- Frequent Flyer – By using a different route, reach the escape pod.
- Kashyyyk-a-boo – Use an AT-RT to Defeat 3 clone troopers and the enemy AT-RT.
- Dazzling Display – Use lights to Blind Palpatine.
- Heads Up – Drop down a Droid onto Palpatine’s head.
- Return to Senator – Break in Palpatine’s (Force Lightning Spin Attack) by deflecting the Force Lightning back at him.
The high Ground:-
- Let him Eat Cake – Force throw the cake trolley at Anakin.
- Sneaking in – Use a different pathway to reach Anakin.
- Wider Awareness – Use the steam Vents to deal damage to Anakin.
Episode 4 Level Challenges – A New Hope
- Sometimes I Amaze Myself – Beat your enemy with an explosive canister.
- I Suggest A new Strategy – Defeat a Stormtrooper by using their own weapon.
- Vaccumed Up! – Wipe out the Stormtrooper out into the space.
Hunk of Junk:-
- Absolute Scoundrel – Use the environment as an advantage against the Stormtroopers.
- Don’t Get Cocky – Defeat 3 Stormtroopers with hidden turrets.
- Chewie, Get Out of Here! – Find alternate ways of blocking the stormtrooper reinforcements.
Best Leia’d Plans:-
- Boring Conversation Anyway – Use the console panel to break off the Empire Captain.
- Slight Weapons Malfunction – Clear out the detention Block guards like a true scoundrel.
- Your Weapon, You will Not Need It – Sneak past through the first floor without being spotted.
This is Some Rescue:-
- Bullseye – Find a more uncivilized way to help Luke & Lela.
- For Luck – Discover a different method across the gap to escape the stormtroopers.
- Special Edition – Uncover the hidden room within the Death star.
Stay on Target:-
- Clever Flying – Use a “loop maneuver” to breakout of Darth Vader’s targeting systems 3 times.
- Hope That’s Insured – Destroy 10 turrets while doing the trench run.
- That’s Not Going to Buff Out… – Deal serious damage to Darth Vader’s ship.
Episode 5 Level Challenges – The Empire Strikes Back
Hot and Cold:-
- Avoid The Droid! – Shoot 5 probe droids out of the air without them spotting you first.
- Not a probe-lem – Shoot 1 prob droid without getting spotted at first.
- Stylish Way Down – Find and use All 5 zipwires.
Assault on Echo Base:-
- AT-Atrick – Fly through the legs of an AT-AT.
- Show Off! – Trip up the AT-AT’s without the tow cable breaking.
- Rogue Squadron, Form Up! – Finish off the challenge without even getting defeated.
Never Tell Me The Odds:-
- Asteroid Evasion – Tackle the asteroids during the asteroid chase.
- Proton Power – Destroy 5 TIE Fighters using Proton Tropedos.
- Take Evasive Action! – Finish the Star Destroyer encounter without being destroyed.
- You want to make that move? – build a distraction for the stormtroopers.
- Hello,What have we here? – Discover and loot an Empire Weapon Cache as a disguised Rebel.
- Surprise! – Trigger the secret defences on the Landing Pad.
- Force Feedback – Force throw 3 separate objects at Darth Vader.
- Most Impressive – Complete the level within 10 minutes.
- Ugnaught-y – Find the hidden Ugnaughts in every part of the level.
Episode 6 Level Challenges – Return of the Jedi
A Plan to Save Han:-
- Don’t Blow Our Cover – Complete the Lela and Chewbacca area withou making any trouble.
- Learn the Droids Fate – Discover the Fate of R2-D2 and C-3PO within jabba’s Palace.
- Rancor-cussion – Pick up and throw 5 objects at the Rancor using the Force.
- Boba Fett? No sweat? – Destroy any of the boba’s rocket while it is still in the air.
- How Do You Like it? – Hit Boba Fett with A Deflected bolt.
- Trick Shot – Hit Boba fett in the air with a lightsaber.
Endor the line:-
- Dodge this! – Fly through an AT-AT’s Legs.
- In- Fighting – Play tricks with the scouts mind by making them fight each other.
- No Safe Place – Deal damage to the scouts by overloading the generator.
The Chewbacca Defence:-
- Ewok and Roll – Blast the loose rocks with the AT-ST to take out stormtroopers.
- Helmet Drum Collection – Land 3 headshots during the first cover shooting section on the Stormtroopers.
- Sweep the Legs – Trigger the log trap against the AT-ST.
Fullfill your Destiny:-
- I will Not Fight You, Father – Sneak past Vader without getting spotted.
- Let the Hate Flow Through You – Deal damage to the Palpatine’s guards by their own attacks.
- There is No Conflict – Find the Empire weapons Crate and use it .
Episode 7 Level Challenges – The Force Awakens
First Order of Business:-
- Hazardous Work Environment – Defeat enemies using hazards in the hanger bay.
- Party Time! – Trigger the Disco!
- Sneaking Mission – Explore the underground route into the hanger bay.
Low Flying Garbage:-
- Getting Pretty Good at This – Beat 3 TIE Fighters in 5 Seconds.
- How Low Can You Go? – Lose or defeat an enemy by flying through debris in Graveyard of ships.
- Not So Easy Without a Co-Pilot – Successfully evade a locked-on Enemy botl or missile.
Reap What You Solo:-
- The High Ground – Discover a pathway to the vintage Point.
- Rathar Ruse – Beat the 2nd Blocking Rathar without leaving him behind.
- Turret Takeover – Occupy the Turret From Below.
- Rey’s Escape – Find out Ray’s escape through the starkiller Base.
- Rug Pull – Figure out a technique to blow up the sniper bridge.
- Snowed In – Lock the stormtroopers outside of the base.
- Heck of a Pilot – Burst out of 3 enemy Lock ons.
- Snow Joke – Make a Snowman out of Kylo.
- Keeping a Cool Head – Target 5 snowstroopers Helmets.
Episode 8 Level Challenges – The Last Jedi
- Ace Pilot – Finish off the level without getting defeated.
- How’s My Shooting? – Beat 3 TIE Fighters within 5 seconds.
- Return to sender – Beat 3 TIE barons using Proton Torpedoes.
- Isn’t it ironic? – Lock a guard in cell.
- Prison Break – Enter guard room without getting spotted.
- Guards Down – Defeat 8 Guards during the jailbreak.
No Snoke Without Fire:-
- You’re embarrassing me! – Have Kylo restrain Rey 3 times.
- Supreme Loser – Overcome all of the Praetorian Guards within 5 minutes.
- Total Destruction – Knock a Praetorian Guard down a Shaft.
Chrome Dome Down:-
- Heads Up, Chrome Dome! – look for a technique to drop a TIE interceptor on top of Captain Phasma.
- Phasma-tastic – Deal damage to Captain Phasma in 9 different ways.
- Trouble Underfoot – Trample 10 stormtroopers in the AT-ST.
- I can Dig it! – Punch your way through the crystal caves.
- Knock-knock! – Discover the wind-up MSE droid to destroy the emergency doorway.
- Tight Sequence – Find a Shortcut through the Protocol Terminal.
Episode 9 Level Challenges – The Rise of Skywalker
A Skip and a Jump:-
- Lock Off – Try not to get locked 3 times in a row.
- Here Comes the BOOM! – Knock out 3 enemies with Proton Torpedoes or Rockets.
- Poe-etic Flying – Activate the Hyperdive in time for all light speed jumps.
They Fly Now!:-
- When Treaspeeders Fly – Knock Down the airborne Treadspeeder.
- Never Underestimate a Droid – Hit a jet trooper with a powder canister as BB-8.
- Teamwork! – After making the driver go dizzy, Shoot the treadspeeder.
- Be Rey-ly Quiet – Complete the level without getting spotted.
- New Orders – Quietly finish off of all the stormtroopers from the courtyard without making the alarm go on.
- Right in the Eye – Disable a UA-TT’s searchlight with a Blaster.
The Strength to do it:-
- Shocking – Make use of electrical hazards to hurt Kylo Ren.
- Dark Lord of the Surf – Lure kylo into the range if a crashing wave.
- Golden Opportunity – Discover a pathway across the Death Star without opening the doors.
Be With Me:-
- Explo-Sith – Beat Sith Troopers using the environment.
- Incoming – Don’t get hurt from the Sith TIE Fighters while riding Orbaks.
- Shrug – Finish off the Knights of Ren as Ben Solo without dying.
That’s how you complete all level challenges in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga