Legend of Mana is not a linear game so the order to unlock events is different. Here’s how you can unlock Workshop faster in the game.
The workshop will help you greatly improve the overall experience of the game so it is best to unlock the workshop faster. The most straightforward way is to get AF Bottled Spirit, AF Broken Doll, AF Stone Eye, and AF Sand Rose. These will lead to the Workshop unlocking in the game. Completing the Mine Your Own Business event in the Ulkan Mines is required for the Smith (AF Bottled Spirit). The Professor Bomb’s Lab event, which begins at the Junkyard (AF Broken Doll) by talking to Prof. Bomb and ends in Lake Kilma, is required to access the Golem Lab (AF Stone Eye). To access the instrument room, you must first complete the Reach For The Stars event, which takes place in Duma Desert (AF Sand Rose).
After you are done with the prerequisites, follow the steps listed in the guide below.
How To Unlock Workshop In Legend of Mana
- Start The Lost Princess in Domina and receive AF Stone Eye and AF Firefly Lamp as a prize; put both of them.
- Start Faerie’s Light in Lumina, and you’ll acquire AF Trembling Spoon and AF Sand Rose as a prize; put both of them.
- Start Reach For The Stars in Duma Desert, and you’ll obtain AF Torch of Coral and AF Broken Doll as a prize; put both of them. At this time, you can also return home and obtain the instrument room. You may also acquire the golem lab by completing a few additional events at this time.
- Start Summer Lovin’ at Madora Beach, and you’ll gain AF Rusty Anchor and AF Moon’s Mirror as a prize; put both of them.
- Start Drowned Dreams in Polpota Harbor, and you’ll acquire AF Pirate’s Hook and AF Bottled Spirit as a prize; put both of them. You now have all of the necessary artifacts.