In Legend of Mana, there are 25 artifacts to collect, or 26 if you count the first one you place when you start the game. These artifacts make up the world you explore, spawn the enemies you fight, and have different Mana levels tied to them. You can unlock all of the events by placing them in the correct order next to each other. In this guide, we will tell you how to get all the artifacts in the Legend of Mana.
How to Get All Artifacts In Legend of Mana
These are all of the artifacts available in the Legend of Mana, along with the instructions on how to get them.
- Ancient Tablet: You will have to complete the “The Flame of Hope for Nun” quest to earn this artifact. You can find this quest in Gato Grottoes.
- Bottled Spirit: This artifact can be earned by finishing Duelle’s quest Teatime of Danger. You will find them in Mindas Ruins.
- Broken Doll: This quest can be earned in two ways. Niccolo’s Business unusual 2 or Catchin’ Lilipeas can be completed. After completing Niccolo’s Business Unusual 1, the Second quest, Catchin’ Lilipeas becomes available through Sotherbee. They can be found in the White Forest.
- Brooch of Love: You will have to complete Heaven’s Gate mission and speak with Matilda at the end of it to earn this artifact.
- Colorblocks: There is a Sproutling strolling around the front of your house when you first start the game. Speak with them, and at the conclusion of the chat, they will hand over the Colorblocks artifact.
- Dragon Bone: To obtain this artifact, you must finish The Guardian of Winds quest.
- Firefly Lamp: You will have to complete The Gorgon Eye, The Lost Princess, or the Buried Treasure quest to earn this artifact. By conversing with Elazul in the tavern in Domina, the Lost Princess can be completed considerably sooner than the other two tasks.
- Flame: This relic may be obtained by finishing Niccolo’s Business Unusual quest. This quest begins with a visit to Niccolo in Domina’s Marketplace.
- Frozen Heart: Complete The Looking-Glass Tower, The Quiet Sea, or The Luck Clover quests to obtain this artifact. The mission to unlock and complete the Looking-Glass Tower is most likely the first.
- Golden Seed: Harvesting at least 60 produce items is the only method to earn this relic. After then, pay a visit to Trent in your home’s backyard. As a reward, he’ll give you the Golden Seed.
- Green Cane: This relic can only be obtained by completing The Ghost of Nemesis quest. Begin by speaking with Larc, who may be found in the Underworld. To enter The Bone Fortress, you’ll need the Dragonbone artifact.
- Jade Egg: After completing The Lost Princess quest, speak with Rachel in Domina’s bar to acquire this artifact. To finish the mission, you’ll need the Jade Egg.
- Jumi’s Staff: After finishing the Teardrop Crystal quest, you will receive this artifact. To begin the journey, speak with the inspector at the church in Domina.
- Medallion: Complete The Quiet Sea, Niccolo’s Business Unusual, Niccolo’s Business Unusual 2, or The Gorgon Eye to acquire this quest. Niccolo’s Business Unusual is the quickest of the four options.
- Moon’s Mirror: Talk to Pokiehl to acquire this relic after completing the Mine Your Own Business mission. The Bottled Spirit artifact is required.
- Pirate’s Hook: You will have to complete the Drowned Dreams and The Looking-Glass Tower quests to earn this artifact.
- Rusted Anchor: This relic can be obtained by completing the tasks Can’t Look Back, Summer Lovin’, or Teatime of Danger. The simplest way to do this is to chat to Mephianse in Fieg Snowfields after obtaining the Frozen Heart artifact and completing Can’t Look Back.
- Sand Rose: The Sand Rose can be obtained by completing the Huntin’ Du’Cate or Faeries’ Light missions. The Sand Rose artifact can only be obtained in Huntin’ Du’Cates if you pay 500 Lucre for the reward money. You’ll have to rely on the Faerie’s Light quest if you don’t.
- Skull Lantern: The only way to get the Skull Lantern is to finish The Fallen Emperor by interacting with the Macabre Tombstone while exploring the Underworld.
- Stone Eye: The Stone Eye can be obtained by completing The Flame of Hope quest. To begin, you’ll need to chat with the Nun in Gato Grottoes.
- Sword of Mana: Obtaining this artifact requires completing The Cage of Dreams quest. You converse with your Li’l Cactus at home. Before you begin, you must first complete the Full Mana Tree.
- Tome of Magic: This artifact can be obtained by finishing The Infernal Doll or The Guardian of Winds. When you visit the Junkyard, the Infernal Doll appears. When you reach Norn Peaks after entering the Underworld, you will encounter the Guardian of Winds, but you must have Larc in your party.
- Torch of Coral: The Torch of Coral is obtained through completing the quests Reach for the Stars and The Dragon Princess.
- Trembling Spoon: The only way to obtain the Trembling Spoon is to complete the Faeries’ Light quest. Begin by paying a visit to Monique in her Lumina boutique. To succeed, you must sell all of her lamps to the Dudbears.
- Wheel: This item can only be obtained by completing Niccolo’s Business Unusual quest and chatting with Niccolo in Domina’s marketplace.
To play Legend of Mana, you will need all of the artifacts. Each of them must be placed in the exact spot on your map to unlock additional locations, and placing them in the correct location on your map allows you to access specific events.