In this article, we will be discussing how players can fuse and unfuse items in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
The Legend of Zelda is a popular video game series created by Nintendo, featuring a hero named Link who embarks on various adventures to save Princess Zelda and the kingdom of Hyrule from various threats. The series is known for its exploration, puzzle-solving, action, and role-playing elements, as well as its iconic music and memorable characters.
Zelda: Tears of the Kindom is the latest installment of the series. The game will offer a new adventure for Link to embark on in saving the kingdom from all the threats. The game has added some new mechanics which include fusing the items.
Here is how you can fuse items in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How To Fuse And Unfuse Items In Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom:
The new feature of the game helps players to combine different items including weapons and other elements to build something that is exceptionally powerful. This ability will get accessible at a certain point in the game. Once, Link reaches out to the ability, here is how they can fuse items in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How To Fuse Items In Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom:
- To Fuse equipped melee weapon, press the Y button
- To Fuse equipped shield, press the ZL button
- Go to Inventory to check the power of the attack
- Simply hold and drop an object in your inventory that you want to use as a fused material.
- And if you want to remove or replace any fused item, go to the inventory menu and select it
How To Unfuse Items In Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom:
- Fusing something doesn’t make it permanent. It means that you can detach items and preserve the items for later use
- You can start infusing the items, once you have completed the Great Sky Island
- Players need to go to Torrey Town, which is located on the east side of the map
- Afterward, go to Pelison, the Goron child in the city square
- This is where you can unfuse items for 20 rupees and use them separately
That’s all you need to know about the fusing and unfusing of the items.