Dead Space Remake is a popular video game that has been released recently. Some players have reported issues with being unable to sprint/run or aim while playing the game on PC. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to fix these issues.
Issue 1: Cannot Sprint/Run The first issue that players have reported is the inability to sprint/run in the game. The default keybinding for sprinting is [SHIFT]. If you’re unable to sprint, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Press [ESC] key to open the game menu
- Navigate to “Settings > Controls > Control Customization”
- Mouseover OR use the UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT keys to highlight the FIRST column (out of 3) in each row.
- When the column is highlighted, press [T’] on the keyboard and you will see the previous value change to ‘–‘. Do this for each row that it will allow you to clear. Not all rows can be cleared (for whatever reason).
- Press the [ESC] key and then [ENTER] to accept changes OR click “ESC Exit” and then “Save Changes”
- Press [ESC] OR Click “ESC Exit” to exit out of the menu.
Issue 2: Cannot Melee The second issue that players have reported is the inability to melee in the game. The default keybinding for melee is [F]. If you’re unable to melee, follow the same steps outlined in Issue 1 to resolve the issue.
Issue 3: Weapon Shoots When Exiting Menu Screens The third issue that players have reported is that the weapon shoots when they exit menu screens ([ESC] or [TAB]). To resolve this issue, follow the steps outlined in Issue 1 to clear the controller keybindings.
In conclusion, clearing the in-game controller bindings should resolve the issues of being unable to sprint/run, melee, or have the weapon shoot when exiting menu screens in Dead Space Remake on PC. If you’re still encountering any of these issues, you may need to reach out to the support team for further assistance.