In the article, we will show you how to get Boosters and use them in Helldivers 2.
Helldivers 2 is a third-person shooter developed by Arrowhead Game Studios and published by Sony Entertainment Network. In Helldivers 2, players take on the elite troops of the Helldivers in a cosmic war to purge the cosmos of escalating extraterrestrial threats. An elite group of soldiers whose mission is to use the largest, most powerful, and most explosive weapons in the galaxy to achieve controlled Democracy, Liberty, and Peace. Players can use a variety of weapons and strategies to eliminate alien invaders.
How To Get Boosters In Helldivers 2:
Players can equip boosters to get different perks while going on missions. A booster is one of several tools available to improve your performance as you descend into planets to take on an unending stream of enemies. You can slot these easy upgrades into your loadout to provide a team-wide boost. However, Boosters are one of the several upgrades that will increase your survival odds.
Boosters are earned through Warbonds that are found within the Acquisition Centre, and they are unlocked with Medals. There are a total of seven Boosters dispersed throughout the Standard and Premium
Warbonds; to enter this menu, simply press the input that shows at the top of the screen when you’re aboard the ship.
Here are the details on these Boosters, and players will need at least 1,625 Medals and 1,000 Super Credits in Helldivers 2 to Unlock them all:
- Hellpod Space Optimisation (15 medals): Helldivers come out of the Hellpod fully stocked on ammo, grenades, and stims.
- Vitality Enhancement (20 medals): Allows Helldivers to resist injury.
- UAV Recon Booster (40 medals): Increases all Helldiver’s effective radar range.
- Stamina Enhancement (75 medals): Increases all Helldiver’s stamina capacity and recovery.
- Muscle Enhancement (70 medals): Allows Helldivers to traverse difficult terrain with ease.
- Increased Reinforcement Budget (150 medals): Increases the number of available reinforcements.
- Flexible Reinforcement Budget (75 medals): Reduces time until new reinforcements are granted once they’ve been depleted.
A few of these a very strong, such as the Increased Reinforcement Budget, which increases the number of lives your team can use. Although, Stamina and Muscle Enhancement are also very good and highly beneficial.
How to Use Boosters:
In Helldivers 2, there are two methods to equip boosters. You can equip your Booster when you’re organising your stratagems in the pre-mission Hellpod screen, or you can do so at any moment in the Armoury Terminal and choose the Booster Tab at the top. Armoury terminals are located directly before the Galactic War map on ships. Alternatively
This game is available on PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows.