This guide will explain how Killing Sprees work in Halo Infinite and will list out different killing sprees in Halo Infinite.
Killing Sprees: Players earn medals in Halo Infinite once they make 5 kills consecutively without dying in the game. A killing spree is not hard to pull off.
How To Perform a Killing Spree In Halo Infinite
Medals And Progression System: Medals in Halo Infinite are not rewarding when it comes to progression in the game.
List Of Killing Sprees In Halo Infinite
- Killing Spree – Earn 5 kills in one life.
- Killing Frenzy – Earn 10 kills in one life.
- Running Riot – Earn 15 kills in one life.
- Rampage – Earn 20 kills in one life.
- Nightmare – Earn 25 kills in one life.
- Boogeyman – Earn 30 kills in one life.
- Grim Reaper – Earn 35 kills in one life.
- Demon – Earn 40 kills in one life.
Tricks To Earn Killing Sprees
There are so many ways you can earn killing Sprees in Halo Infinite;
- Make unpredictable sudden movements while firing.
- Take up a position against enemies when you’re holding Oddball. It will help you get more kills in Halo Infinite.
- Recharge your shield’s strength especially when you’re fighting against many enemy Spartans, this will give you the edge which can make you earn more kill sprees.