Hydra Launcher: It looks like a thick Assault Rifle and its new design is increasingly awesome but this weapon requires a lot of mastering if you want to get good hits. Read this article till the end to know how to use Hydra Launcher in Halo Infinite.
Hydra Launcher fires small missiles at your enemy Spartan with a total of six shots after which you’ll have to reload it for the next attack. If you’re wondering how explosive or damaging it is then have very little expectation of it because it does less damage.
How To Use Hydra Launcher In Halo Infinite
Hydra Launcher Fire Modes
Hydra Launcher has two fire modes;
- Direct fire with a rectangular reticle which fires a fast non-tracking missile.
- Tracking fire with a more circular reticle that will track enemies with a slower missile.
How To Use Hydra Launcher
Aim Hydra Launcher near the target which will explode and do serious damage to enemy Spartan. It is not difficult to change back and forth between the two modes, you’ll simply have to press the left trigger which will then trigger the heatwave in fire mode.
When it comes to ability kill, the direct fire will kill the enemy Spartan with three missiles and the tracking mode will require 4 missiles.
Hydra Launcher Issues
- You’ll kind of waste half or more missiles for one kill which is not cool at all.
- It takes a lot of time for reloading which is so frustrating and annoying during combats.
- Hydra Launcher’s tracking is somewhat weaker within certain ranges.