Grappling Hook is the latest equipment in Halo Infinite which helps players throughout their challenges. It is used in certain battles to level up the game. This guide is all about the usage of Grappling Hook, what it is and how can it be upgraded in Halo Infinite.
In Halo Infinite, the Grapple Shot has given players so many opportunities to hit new shots and you can find and play it all across the map.
How To Upgrade and Use Grappling Hook In Halo Infinite
- There is a yellow dot in the middle of the reticle which appears whenever you’re within the Grapple-Shot’s range.
- Look away from Grapple at the beginning and hold the opposite Movement Key and after you get past the halfway point, hold the Movement Key towards the Grapple Hook. It will eventually build up speed which will send you flying.
- You can cut the Grapple off by crouching after it is connected.
What Does Grappling Hook Do In Halo Infinite?
- If you throw a Grapple it will pull you to the point where it is connected. It will pull you much stronger if you look too directly at it which will pull you straight into the wall.
- The best part about Grapple is that you can slingshot.
- You can kick people out of their vehicles using the Grapple which is a kind of cool trick.
- When you throw a grenade below a vehicle and grapple it, the vehicle will fly and will take you along with it.
You cannot do so much with Grapple because you cannot go far with it and there is less momentum build up in it.