Here’s how you can get your hands on two important armor sets: Eaglestrike and Rakshasa armor in Halo Infinite.
Season 2 of Halo Infinite has its two best free armor sets that you can acquire. In this article, we will show you the promising way to get your hands on these Eaglestrike and Rakshasa armor cores in Halo Infinite.
How To Unlock Eaglestrike and Rakshasa Armor In Halo Infinite
Since they come for free so they have a little disadvantage. They are cosmetic rewards which means they can not be perfectly used in combats and ranked matches. So how can you get these free armor sets in Halo Infinite?
To get your hands on this armor, you have to get the Battle pass to swap it. Although season 2 will end up in November, however, you can swap it anytime you want to.
- Now to swap the Battle Pass in Halo Infinite, you have to go to the Challenges.
- Go to the multiplayer section.
- On the top right corner of it, you will see a submenu.
- From there select Switch Battle Pass.
- And then choose to Equip Season 2 Battle Pass.
- Make sure your XP is worth the count to unlock the rewards for yourself.
- Now to unlock Rakshasa Armor, reach level 8, and complete daily and weekly challenges to unlock it as soon as possible.
This is not free-to-get armor. It is time-restricted which means you have to grind through the time limit before it gets expired. It is said that the Fracture Entrenched will start from 24th May till 30th of May. So you have to keep your eyes on it between these dates.
You can unlock the Eaglestrike armor by using the Battle Pass of Season 2 Halo infinite. It’s an extent event-based armor, so complete as many challenges as you can and increase your XP to the extent where the armor becomes unlocked.