There are different difficulty levels in Guardians of the Galaxy including a custom difficulty level. Find out which one is best for you. If you’re confused about choosing Difficulty Options then you’ll find this guide much helpful.
So how much do our choices matter in Guardians of the Galaxy, pretty sure nobody wants to make poor choices while playing such an amazing Action-Adventure game.
What Are The Difficulty Levels In Guardians of the Galaxy
Well, it all depends on which type of player you are, and how confident are you in your skills.
- A Beginner Player
- An Intermediate Player
- Professionally Advanced Player
Whatever your level is you can still have an open choice to opt.
Select Difficulty Settings and your four options will pop up right on the screen.
- EASY (Fewer Enemies, Less Damage, Quick Recharge Of Abilities And Fast Recovery)
- INTENDED (Balance Between Easy And Hard Or Simply Moderate level)
- Hard (Challenging, Tough Enemies, Slow Recovery, Fatal Damage)
- CUSTOM (Tailoring The Experience To Your Desires) you Can Switch Between Easy And Hard settings anywhere Halfway Through The Game making it challenging, easy, or effortless wherever you like it in the midst of play.
Easy and hard are understandable options for every player, depending on your experience in the game you can make chapters easy or hard, so it is a no-brainer for you.
While in Custom Option you can make adjustments during the game.