The Wishes in Genshin Impact are the Gacha part of the game. Think loot boxes – you get random rewards by making wishes like a new weapon, a playable character, and plenty more. The best stuff is rare to get, so you will want to get as many wishes as you can get in Genshin Impact to chase that dream drop.
You can see what you have got through the Genshin Impact Wishes to tab in the main menu and you can have access to four different types of wishes: the Beginner’s Wishes, Standard Wishes, Character Event Wishes, and Weapon Event Wishes. You can buy the first two wishes with “Acquaint Fate” and the two with “Intertwined Fate”. You can also click on details to get to know more about the rewards you might get.
You must be lucky to get the best items from wishes. But if you will follow this guide, your chances will surely increase. So in this guide, we will tell you how to get more Genshin Impact Wishes.
Genshin Impact Wishes and How To Get Them
As in all the gacha games, you can spend real-life money to get the best results you want easily. You can’t buy wishes directly in Genshin Impact. Instead, you will have to go to the shop in the main menu and then go to the Crystal Top-up and buy Genesis Crystals. Use these Genesis Crystals to get the in-game currency called ‘Primogems’, which can be used to buy Fates/Wishes. Go to the ‘Paimon Bargains’ tab in the shop to buy wishes by using Primogems. You can buy 1 wish by using 160 Primogems.
When you reach Adventure Rank 20, you will also be able to buy a premium Battle Pass. The Battle pass will grant you large quantities of Primogems.
Using Free Codes and Winning Events
If you don’t want to spend real money, you can find redeemable codes by searching the Genshin Impact forums. If you find any, you can redeem it by going to the “Redeem Code” tab on the official Genshin Impact website to get the free rewards transmitted to your account.
There is another way to get large amounts of free wishes; open the game ad check your mailbox and claim the event rewards!. The game developer gives away lots of large event bonuses as the game is still in its infancy. Even if you are new to Genshin Impact, You can make several wishes by collecting these rewards.
You will get rewards from these wishes or you will get Primogems which you can then convert.
Increasing Adventure Rank
You can also get free wishes by reaching new Adventure Ranks. If you reach certain Milestones, such as level 5 and level 13, you will get a free wish. You will also get free Primogems as rewards from some levels. Talk to Katheryne, the receptionist of the Adventurer’s Guild to collect the rewards. You can find her in Mondstadt.
Apart from collecting Primogems from events and leveling up, you can get more of them in many other ways. We have made a list of activities that rewards you with Primogems. These activities may not give you as many Primogems as mailbox rewards do, but these are still great ways to save up for wishes.
Following is the list of activities that will reward you with Primogems.
- Complete Quests – Open up your general and complete the quest that will award you with Primogems.
- Complete Daily Commissions for the Adventurer’s Guild – There are four Daily commissions, and you can find them in the Adventurer’s Handbook. You will get 10 Primogems for completing each daily commission, and if you will complete them all you will 20 more Primogems.
- Adventurer’s Guild Experience – This is different from your Adventurer’s Rank. Open your Adventurer’s Handbook and open the Experience tab. There are several tasks in each chapter, such as ‘cook five dishes’ or ‘open 15 chests’. You will not get Primogems by completing a single task but you will get 50 Primogems if you will complete the whole chapter.
- Open Chests – You can found chests everywhere throughout the map. You will see often see a Mysterios Seelie dancing around if you will follow them they will lead you to a treasure chest. Some chests are sealed and you have to complete a challenge to open them and some of these will respawn after you have opened them. There are four types of chests and they offer different amounts of Primogems:
Common Chests: 2 Primogems
Exquisite Chests: 2 to 5 Primogems
Precious Chests: 10 Primogems
Luxurious Chests: 10 Primogems
- Discover Statues of the Seven, Domain, and Teleport Waypoints – You can collect Primogems by finding them. Their location will already be on your map, even before discovering them.
- Complete achievement – You can find the achievements by going to the main menu and clicking on the ‘Achievements’ tab. There are 14 categories of achievements. You will have to click on each to get your rewards.
You can buy 1 wish by using 160 Primogems. These wishes will also give you other currencies called ‘Masterless Stardust’ and ‘Masterless Starglitter’. You can buy 1 wish by using 75 Masterless Stardust and 5 Masterless Starglitter.
It’s better to save your wishes until you have at least ten to make the most out of them. If you will use ten at once you will surely get at least one four-star item. You can easily get 40 Wishes by following this guide.