In Genshin Impact 1.6 players will have to find Echoing Conches to get different rewards during the Echoing Tales event. These Echoing Conches may be found strewn around the Golden Apple Archipelago map. They work similarly to the Anemoculi and Geoculi in Mondstadt and Liyue, respectively Genshin Impact 1.6 event map including its own collectible distributed among the Echoing Conch locations. In this guide, we will tell you all the locations of Genshin Impact Conch that you can find during the Echoing Tales event.
You will get a unique character outfit for Barbara along with the standard rewards if you find Echoing Conches. The Echoing Tales Event was started on June 9 and it will run for 42 days, giving you plenty of time to locate all of the Genshin Impact Conch.
All Genshin Impact Conches Location
The Echoing Conches can be found all around the Golden Apple Archipelago special event map. You can get a unique Barbara summer costume as well as other prizes such as Primogems and level-up materials by exchanging these collectibles.
If you get close enough, every Echoing Conch location will appear on your mini-map. There are a total of 32 Conches to collect, however, only five of them can be found on the first day of the Echoing Tales event.
- Genshin Impact Pudding Isle Conch Locations:
- Echoing Conch I: You will find this Echoing Conch on the top of the western Pudding Isle.
- Echoing Conch II: You will find this Echoing Conch behind the wooden crates, just north of the Teleport Waypoint.
- Genshin Impact Twinning Isle and Broken Isle Conch Locations:
- Echoing Conch 1: You will find this Echoing Conch on the top of the southernmost part of the southern Twinning Isle.
- Echoing Conch 2: Begin by walking east from the Teleport Waypoint. You will find the Echoing Conch adjacent to the tree on the lower ledge.
- Echoing Conch 3: Sail northeast of the Broken Isle to the larger Isle. The Echoing Conch is located on the north side of the mountain, on a little lower cliff.
Character skins are introduced in Genshin Impact 1.6. Before we have seen some gorgeous glider designs, but we have never been able to modify the attire of our characters until now. In Genshin Impact 1.6, Jean, a five-star Anemo character, and Barbara, a four-star Hydro character, receive the first special outfits. If you want a summer dress for Jean, you will have to pay, but you can get one for Barbara for free during the Echoing Tales event. Even though there are a total of 32 Conches, you can get the Barbara summer attire with only 24 Echoing Conches.
You can get 60 Primogems for four conches, skill leveling materials, ‘Hero’s wit’ character experience, weapon upgrade material, and a lot more among the other Echoing Tales event rewards.