Final Fantasy VII Remake For PS4 received a new update yesterday, just in time for its PS5 release on June 10th. Players will be able to download the PlayStation 5 version for free if they already own a physical or digital copy of Final Fantasy VII R for PS4. So many players are wondering how they can transfer their saved data from the PS4 version to PS5. In this guide, we will tell you how you can transfer your Final Fantasy VII Remake save data from PS4 to PS5.
How to Transfer Final Fantasy VII Remake Save Data From PS4 to PS5
You will have to go through the following process if you want your saved data from the PS4 version to be transferred:
- First of all, make sure that you have FF VII R (PS4) downloaded and installed on your PS4 or PS5 console (You only need to download the first 14GB to get to the “Ready to Play” state for this work).
- Make sure that you have also moved from your PS4 to your PS5 through USB or a local connection if you download it to your PS5.
- Make Sure you have the most recent version of FF VII R (PS4) on your machine.
- On the main menu that has now appeared navigate to the “Upload Save Data” option.
- You will see a list of your saved data, and you can choose which one you want to transfer. Save data for Final Fantasy VII R (PS5).
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade will be out on June 11, 2021, for the PS5.