In Cyberpunk 2077 Full Disclosure is a side job. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about this side quest.
You will get this quest in Watson (Kabuki) and Sandra Dorsett will give you this quest. To get this quest you will have to complete Main Job “Double Like”. After completing the main job you will get a message from Sandra. The best reward you can get in this quest is $1760, 257 XP, 577 Street Cred XP, Epic Synapse Burnout Quickhack, it depends on the mission’s outcome.
How to Complete Cyberpunk 2077 Full Disclosure Side Quest
Full Disclosure side quest will start in Watson (Kabuki). After completing the main job “Double Life” you will get a message from Sandra about finding her databank for her. Sandra is the woman you rescue in the main job “The Rescue” at the start of the story. She will send you the coordinates of a location where you have to go.
After you reach the location, You can enter the building in a few potential ways. You can go through the door on the left or if you have 7 TECHNICAL ABILITY you can use the stairs to go up to the walkway and then go through a door, which then lets you get into the building through a window.
After you enter the building, you will have to fight with five enemies on the main floor of the building, and if you want to go down to complete the Last login gig you will have to fight with one more enemy. After killing the enemies on the main floor go to the center of the area and there you will find an Arasaka Crate to the left of an armchair, the databank will be on the top of the crate.
After getting the databank, you will have to call Sandra. Choose whatever dialogue you want and after that, she will give you another location to go to.
The new location will be Sandra’s apartment. Go to the location and before you go inside you will have to decide what you want to do with the databank to know what level of reward you can get from her. To get better rewards, first, you will have to hack the chip. Go into the Journal > Shards section of the menu, and then scroll all the way down to the bottom and find the “Operation Carpe Noctem ” Shard with the “Crack security” option on it. Do this before talking to Sandra if you want to get better rewards.
After going inside her apartment, what rewards you will get will depend on the dialogue options you will choose.
- [ Hand over the databank ] Got it right here.
- What are you worried about? > Optional
- Of course not. > If you didn’t crack it and you pick this option you will get a normal reward, if you crack it and you pick this option then you will get a little lower than the normal reward.
- Yes, I did.
- I wanna congratulate you.
- Conditioning people’s minds… that’s just evil, > if you don’t have the required INTELLIGENCE stat and you pick this then you will get slightly better than normal rewards.
- 7 INTELLIGENCE: what daemons did you use? > if you have the required INTELLIGENCE stat and you pick this then you will get the best overall reward.
- I wanna congratulate you.
- Blackmail you, of course. > If you pick you will get attacked by Sandra with the turret in the room.
- Nothing. > If you pick this then you will get the same as the normal reward if you didn’t crack it.
After the dialogue with Sandra ends she will give you a reward or (you will have to kill her to get away) and then the side job will be completed.